Tuesday, March 9, 2010

some oldie but goodies


This is a quilt I have made for Jamie & I's bed. Our bed is king size but I made the quilt larger than that because we fight over who gets more covers. I'm trying to deiced what color backing I would like to put on this quilt. I'm thinking black with maybe a different green out of the same line to border it instead of piecing it all together. Why not have two different types of quilts. Then the big question.... What color to quilt it with? I can't wait to quilt it and have it ready for our bed.
This weekend I am going to a quilt retreat. This will be my first one but I have heard great reviews. I'm looking forward to have so much fun. Now the big thing is choosing what to take with me to work on? If anyone has suggestions please leave them! There are some different quilts posted below that have actually been finished and are being used!

This was my first mystery night. I love the color combo and have actually finished this one with a green minke backing. I snuggle under it every night!




This is a quilt I made for a friend's niece. It is made with Batik's and at first I did not like it at all. But once I quilted it I ended up liking it more.

Thanks for checking in..... stop back to see more.










No comments:

Post a Comment